|Every day except Sunday||Approx. 8-9 hours||7:00am – we can change the time to suit you|
- Deir al-Baramus
- Deir Anba Bishoi
- Deir Abu Maqar
- Deir El-Suryani
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|180 $||120 $||115 $||110 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch at local restaurant (drinks not included).
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the lobby of your Hotel. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Start your tour in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle to visit Wadi El-Natrun, the actual birthplace for Christian monasticism. Mostly, there were about 50 monasteries; only 4 have survived into modern times.
Start with Deir al-Baramus which is the oldest of the surviving 4 monasteries, and in many ways the most isolated, then proceeds to Deir Anba Bishoi whose body is still in the monastery. Continue to Deir Abu Maqar which is the richest monastery now in Wadi El-Norton, as it has more than 100 monks and 600 workers in the extensive farm which spreads in front of it. You will end your trip with Deir El-Suryani which is the smallest and most compact of the 4 monasteries.
Have your lunch at local restaurant or Lunch box.
- Enjoy a City tour in Alexandria by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy a tour to Alexandria national Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Greek & Roman Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Alamein and World War II remains and cemeteries.
- Enjoy a tour to Rosetta and the Egyptian countryside.
- Enjoy a tour to the pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Siwa Oasis.
- Enjoy a Foodie tour and taste the delicious Egyptian & oriental food.
- Enjoy a Photo tour – Kodak time – and keep the best memories.
- Enjoy a tour to the religious sites and feel the spiritual atmosphere.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Alexandria has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.