|Everyday||Approx. 7-8 hours||8:00am – we can change the time to suit you|
- Rosetta Egyptian Village – Countryside Life.
- Rashid museum.
- a walking tour to Ottoman Houses.
- Felucca Traditional Boat.
- Mystical Island of Abu Mandor.
- Watch River Nile empties into the Mediterranean Sea.
- The castle of Qaitbay.
- Visit Islamic Traditional monuments.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|150 $||100 $||80 $||70 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch at local restaurant (drinks not included).
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the lobby of your Hotel. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Travel to Rosetta It is 60 kilometers from Alexandria to experience the simple life of Rosetta now known as Rashid. First visit Rashid Museum which is one of the original unique designed red and black brick houses inside the City’s small windy streets.
A full tour of the Museum with your Guide to discover a replica of the Rosetta stone inscribed in 3 writings, Ancient Egyptian, Demotic, and Ancient Greek (the original presently on display in the British Museum).
Take a walking tour around the small local streets and enter al Souq “Market” to discover the simple life of the local people there and see them selling their fresh products of breads, fruit and vegetables, fish and meats while heading to the preserved Ottoman Houses. After that you will take a traditional motor boat in the River Nile to visit the famous island of Abu Mandor with its famous mosque and mythological stories, then you will drive to the meeting point of the Nile and the Mediterranean its amazing point where the river Nile meets the Mediterranean Sea as well as the castle of Qaitbay where the famous Rosetta stone was found during Napoleon campaign on Egypt.
Have your lunch at local restaurant.
Rosetta is considered as a large open-air museum for Islamic architecture. Most of these unique monuments are neglected; modern buildings surround them, and the High Supreme council of Antiquities is doing so much good to save them.
- Enjoy a City tour in Alexandria by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy a tour to Alexandria national Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Greek & Roman Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Alamein and World War II remains and cemeteries.
- Enjoy a tour to the pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Siwa Oasis.
- Enjoy a Foodie tour and taste the delicious Egyptian & oriental food.
- Enjoy a Photo tour – Kodak time – and keep the best memories.
- Enjoy a tour to the religious sites and feel the spiritual atmosphere.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Alexandria has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.