|Everyday||Approx. 3-4 hours||01:00 pm – we can change the time to suit you|
- A Foodie tour to taste the delicious Egyptian oriental food.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|80 $||60 $||50 $||45 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- all meals and drinks during the tour.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the lobby of your Hotel. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle OR a Horse carriage to start your Foodie tour in Alexandria.
Start your tour in the old downtown of the city and see the local historical architecture which has baroque style designs and Italian and French style properties. Enjoy looking at these old building with the most beautiful architecture elements and designs, some of these buildings became Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Embassies, Cinema theaters and Banks. And the rest people still live in.
Here you can try few stops inside those places to gather between the delicious Egyptian food and the fancy, elegant and royalty place with panorama view on the Mediterranean.
You can try Koushry – Molokya – Kofta – Falafel – Basposa – Harisa
After that enter the Brazilian café – this is a place with 200 years’ experience in making coffee.
Then move to the oldest neighborhood in Alexandria – in the ancient times this quarter was Pharos Island, the early beginning of Alexandria. This is the best place in all Egypt to eat fish, (restaurants serve chicken and beef too) enter a local restaurant not touristy one, pick the kind of fish you prefer and enjoy that served in Alexandrian way.
After that walk a little on the Cornish and breath the Ocean air, you will see the fishing boats, people fishing and traditional fishermen making nets. The photos taken there are amazing. Stop by the King of Mango and drink freshly squeezed juices then stop to take photos at the memorial of the Unknown Soldier of Alexandria.
From there drive to a modern neighborhood where you can see the modern designers, they are trying to copy the old architecture elements .as the modern bridge called Stanly designed as Islamic style. Spend some time on Stanly Bridge then take a drink at one of the cafes there, Smoke Shisha and end your foodie adventure tour by the Egyptian lovely sweet dessert and delightful fruity Ice cream.
- Enjoy a City tour in Alexandria by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy a tour to Alexandria national Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Greek & Roman Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Alamein and World War II remains and cemeteries.
- Enjoy a tour to Rosetta and the Egyptian countryside.
- Enjoy a tour to the pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Siwa Oasis.
- Enjoy a Photo tour – Kodak time – and keep the best memories.
- Enjoy a tour to the religious sites and feel the spiritual atmosphere.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Alexandria has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.