|Everyday||Approx. 7-8 hours||8:00 am – we can change the time to suit you|
Alamein Day Tour from Alexandria.
- World War II remains and cemeteries
- The Military Museum which includes the old weapons, tanks, flights, and bikes used in the World War.
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|130 $||90 $||80 $||75 $|
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist Guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch at local restaurant (drinks not included).
- All Service charges & taxes.
- any extra not mentioned.
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting for you at the lobby of your Hotel. He will be holding a sign showing your name.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Enjoy an excursion to Al Alamein World War II remains and cemeteries; you will visit the Military Museum which includes the old weapons, tanks, flights, and bikes used in the World War. Also the descriptions actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are all on display.
Have your lunch at local restaurant.
Then continue your way to the West of Al Alamein a beautiful town overlooking the Mediterranean Sea to visit the World War Cemeteries where you will see the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers.
- Enjoy a City tour in Alexandria by a horse carriage.
- Enjoy a tour to Alexandria national Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Greek & Roman Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Rosetta and the Egyptian countryside.
- Enjoy a tour to the pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Siwa Oasis.
- Enjoy a Foodie tour and taste the delicious oriental food.
- Enjoy a Photo tour – Kodak time – and keep the best memories.
- Enjoy a tour to the religious sites and feel the spiritual atmosphere.
Finally, you will transfer back to your hotel.
Alexandria has so much to see, feel, eat and buys so if you want to tailor your trip, please let us know.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review